Webfetti.com

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Calgary Weather

I think Calgary weather is so uncertain in the spring and summer. There was so hot in the morning and suddenly it can change to cold or in the morning, there was sunny, then in the afternoon, there was rainy. My friend said to me that if you did not like Calgary weather, you only waited for several minutes. Therefore, I already felt many kinds of weather in Calgary. Actually, I like rainy day of Calgary because Calgary is so dry and hot in the summer. for the dry, I had many experiences. for example, every day, I need to drink lots of water and if I did not do, my lip would split. Also, I must spread lots of cream on my skin because my face often decorticate. on the other hand, there is too hot in the summer sometimes, especially in my home. I do not know why. The office of my apartment also do not allow us to install an air-conditioner, so we just can buy an electric fan and I can feel the wind is still so warm for us. ( if you have a better way than using an electric fan, PLEASE TELL ME!!) Therefore,If there can be more rain, I think the weather will be better. The hot weather makes me so sick. I never think that Calgary could have such a hot weather because in my mind, Calgary is extremely cold.