Webfetti.com

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hottttttt.

today is tooooooo hot. I will be crazy. the weather really like Beijing whose the hottest time. Why is Calgary such hot? I am still thinking Calgary must be cold. Also, the weather is so abnormal because I remember that there was snowing in April and now there is about 30 temperature!!!!!Oh my god. My home has a electric fan, but even I cannot accept the weather. Sometime, I had a impulse that is to buy a air conditioner, but our apartment does not allow renters to install a air conditioner. Therefore, I just endure this horrible weather. Other thing I care is when the weather is too hot, I will not want to do anything and just want to stay at home and lie on the bed. I do not know why, but I am sure every people are the same as me. therefore, when I went back home after the classes were over. I did not do homework, even dinner. I became lazy. That is too bad. However, the summer is short in Calgary. Nearly the end of August, the weather will be cooler (I think there is no spring and fall), so I am just waiting for that time coming. Now, our examination is coming soon. therefore, we need to study hard in the hot weather. see every body tomorrow.

No comments: