Webfetti.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007

exams

hello everybody! Do you study these days? or do you have enough confidenc to face these final exams? I hope you do. however, I was not ready for the exams. Even I was a little a fraid of these. I think I could not get good marks because from this term begin, I was hard to get a good mark. I do not know why.. Ok, I want change a topic. What could I talk about? Vacation! Many of students who I knew in EAPP will go back China. I was admired them because they can not only see their parents, also they can eat delicious food. Oh my favourite food hotpot and korean B.B.Q.. Although there are both hotpot and korean B.B.Q., the taste is not better than china's. They changed the taste and even the way of cooking. Therefore, the taste is totally different. However, although this summer I will not go back china, I will go to vancourver with my boyfriend. I think it also will be great because I heard that Vancourver was a beautiful and flourishing city. Also, there are many good shops and stores, and the products are very fashion and perfect, so maybe I did not lose the chance which is going back China. Therefore, good luck everybody.

No comments: