Webfetti.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

chinese news

Today, I saw a chinese newspaper which was publiced in Toronto. A report made me very angry. It said that some bad people wanted to burned the picture of charman Mao in TianAnMen which was the centre of Beijing, but the police prevented them in time. However, the bottom of the picture nevertheless was smoked. When I heard this news, I could not image it and thought who could do this and why. I could not understand, but I hope that the picture would be fixed immediately. Another bad news,some of people in Tanwan still did not want to reture to China. I very hate this kind people because they disdowmed their motherland!!!!!!I think whatever you think your motherland is bad, you can not disown her. Like Chinese idiom: chidren never disown their mother' s apperance.Now, I do not know what I can say, but I am very sure that every chinese people must have same feeling like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!