Webfetti.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

combined classes

These two week, we had a combined class in nearly every class and every day. I like combined class because it lets me feel like middle school and high school. One class had many students studying together. We can help study each other and also we can know more friends than small class. The class would not be so quiet and silent. That makes me want to think and go back to former life, especially my middle school. It was my much happier time because there were many recollections there. For example, I met my best friend and did lots of crazy things there. About my middle school, I think I need to say that is all because I think I already went far away from my title. Wahaha, sorry about that. For the combined class, I hope we can continue it, but I know that study language, we need a small class because it can help us to participate in the class, so we will have chances to practice English. Also, small classes, teachers can pay attention to every students and help us to improve. Whatever, I still more like big class than small class. At the end, I just have a problem that is the air-conditioner worked so well that I needed to add clothes in the class even though there was so hot outside. (If my home can be same as the classroom, I will be happier)

No comments: